Casinos accepting deposits with EntroPay
This is not an ordinary payment system, but rather a virtual analogue of Visa and MasterCard. EntroPay offers the same features as a real plastic card, but allows you to make purchases anonymously, it can also be used to buy credits on casino sites. But despite the external similarity, there are still differences compared to a regular Visa card.
Entropay was founded in 2000 in Malta. All virtual cards are issued by Valletta Bank - this is the main financial institution of Malta. The head office is located in London, which means that the operation of the system is subject to rather strict rules of the British regulator FCA.
Please note that in order to work with the payment system you will need a bank account. After the virtual card is issued, it is replenished from a regular bank account.
Of the features of the payment system, we note:
- payment security;
- the ability to convert currencies in the same way as you can do it in a regular bank;
- you can use these cards in the same way as regular bank plastic;< /li>
- there are rather big commissions here, for example, when replenishing an account, be prepared to give 4.95% of the deposited amount if you replenish the card from a regular credit card or debit plastic.
Entropay is usually chosen by those who, for whatever reason, do not want to “shine” their real card details on the network.
Advantages and disadvantages of the payment system
Entropay has many advantages:
- You get protection from your bank account being hacked by intruders. Even if hackers manage to get access to the Entropay card, they will not be able to reset your bank account. The maximum that can be done is to steal money from a virtual card. People usually do not store all their money on it;
- transaction speed - according to these criteria, replenishment does not differ from transferring funds from ordinary bank plastic;
- money can be withdrawn from the casino in the same way, i.e. .e. to the Entropay card;
- the card is prepaid, which means that there is no such thing as a credit limit on it at all. For gamblers, this is rather a plus, the balance on the card will be a natural limiter in case of loss. This will prevent you from entering into a major loss;
- opening an account in the system is very simple, there are no restrictions on geography, just having a bank account is enough. The home page says that you can open an Entropay account within a minute, which is true.
Among the shortcomings, we highlight:
- comparatively high commission costs. For example, when replenishing it from ordinary plastic, you lose almost 5% of the amount out of the blue. If we add to this the subsequent commission of the casino and the payment system when replenishing the account, then the total losses can reach up to 10%. This is already a serious amount;
- when withdrawing money to plastic, payments are processed with a delay of 3 days. During this time, verification is carried out. The minimum withdrawal limit in the system itself is set at $10.
By and large, all the shortcomings come down to commissions and terms for crediting funds. They can not be called small with all desire.
Which casinos support Entropay
As for the choice, you can search for such casinos right on this page. On the right side of the page, we have placed filters that allow you to filter casinos according to a variety of criteria. We are interested in the filter by the method of replenishing the account, in it you select the name of the payment system and a list of casinos that support this method will be displayed in the center.
When replenishing an account, you need:
- choose the appropriate system in the account replenishment menu;
- next, you will need to enter your Entropay card details. Please note that you need to select a Visa or MasterCard payment system;
- confirm the payment on the Entropay website and the money is instantly credited to your account, do not forget about the commission.
As for the number of casinos that support this method of replenishment, there are several dozen of them. So there should be no problems with the choice.
As for the justification for using Entropay virtual cards, we can only say that this is an excellent insurance if you are worried that intruders will not gain access to the main account. Many people use them precisely in order to achieve maximum security when paying for online purchases. The only negative is the commission, but it can be considered a payment for increased reliability. Collapse